Please submit one application for EACH adult occupant
I hereby certify that I believe the information given here is true and accurate and hereby give permission for the landlord or his agents to use the above information for the following purposes:
- performing a credit search via a third party agency
- contacting my current and previous employers, referees, banks and guarantors to confirm the details provided
- fraud prevention, credit assessment and insurance decisions
I understand that I can request the details of any credit reference agencies used so that I can verify with them the information provided.
I understand that if I default on my tenancy obligations, this information may be released to authorised debt recovery agencies and could affect any future applications I make for tenancies, credit and insurance.
I understand that providing false information may lead to early termination of any subsequent tenancy agreement.
I am over 18.
I understand that by ticking the box above, I am agreeing to these terms and conditions
Please forward the supporting documentation noted below to:
111 Whitegate Drive
if you need help with your application please contact us directly on
Tel 01253 625745 | fax 01253 765725 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we require one application for EACH adult occupant.
Please include with each application:
- Fee of £50.00 for each adult occupant. Fee of £50.00 for guarantor (if applicable)
- Photo ID of each applicant i.e Driving Licence or Passport (colour copies are fine)
- 3 months bank statements – printouts from online banking acceptable
- 3 most recent payslips and/or proof of benefits (Working Tax Credits / Child tax credits etc)
- Proof of current address (eg recent utility bill) plus proof of previous address if less than 3 years
Please note, the sooner we receive your documentation, the sooner we can process the application and obtain approval. Delays may result in other applicants being offered the property ahead of you.
Refunds on applications will not be given if application is unsuccessful but can be put forward for another property within 3 months.